Butterfly Paediatric Therapy is a private therapy clinic for children in need of Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Language Pathology services.
Butterfly is an organization that is passionate about its children, their families and their communities. Butterfly strives to become a center of excellence combining clinical care, research and continuing education.
Butterfly ascribes to best practice philosophies including the promotion of parent-child interactions and a supportive environment for families. In keeping with family centred care, parents are the advocates and decision makers for their child.
Each discipline will offer a standardized initial assessment followed by an individualized treatment plan.
Physiotherapists working at Butterfly have advanced training in:
- Neurodevelopmental Treatment (NDT)
- Cuevas Medek Exercises (CME)
- Infantile Torticollis and Plagiocephaly
- Infantile and Toddler Gross Motor Skill Development
- Gait Training
- Therapeutic Taping Techniques and Electrical Stimulation
- Orthopedic Manual Techniques
- Functional Strength Training
- Concussion Rehabilitation