What makes us unique?
Butterfly offers flexible hours and an encouraging multidisciplinary team to work with collaboratively. We take pride in offering mentorship and autonomy, as well as opportunities for growth and leadership within the team, both clinically and from a business perspective. We truly value our team and their individual strengths and passions!
The families that we are privileged to treat are seeking direct, hands-on regular treatment that is fun and makes a difference. We also offer virtual sessions if/when appropriate.
Why YOU will love working with us!
- Competitive compensation with built in frame-work for percentage fee split increases based on experience and loyalty
- A great culture – warm and welcoming, fun and flexible!
- Exclusive in-center or virtual sessions
- Assessment materials and toys for all ages
- Access to a shared google drives with extensive materials for all areas and ages including parent handouts and report templates
- Support from client experience team for booking, billing, as well as some material preparation
- Electronic charting and scheduling system (Jane) with imbedded templates so chart encounters can be recorded off-site and efficiently
- A team of experienced clinicians always willing to share and collaborate
- Support and encouragement for continuing education endeavors
- Potential growth and incentives for leadership opportunities and special project management
New grads welcome to apply – mentorship is available
The successful applicant (YOU!) will:
- Match our values of honesty, passion, happiness and excellence
- Possess a positive and professional attitude
- Have great interpersonal skills
- Be courteous, empathetic, and FUN!
- Be willing to work two evenings per week and 2 Saturdays or Sundays each month – that’s when the kids are available!
- Be certified in Ontario preferably with 2 years paediatric experience. However, new grads with experience working with children are welcome to apply.
Please email your resume and cover letter complete with a description of why you think you’ll be a great fit for Butterfly!
Mentorship at Butterfly – What does this mean?
Mentorship is taken very seriously at Butterfly and is directly reflected in Independent Contracts to keep us both accountable. Depending on level of experience and clinical need Butterfly, clinicians have a scheduled 30 min of mentorship with our clinical leads weekly to monthly. Topics of discussion include:
- Clinical brainstorming
- Career pathways
- Caseload management
- Efficient charting
- Maximizing your schedule
Growth and Leadership at Butterfly – How does this happen?
Many talented experienced clinicians want something a little different, something motivating and inspirational that is hard to find for many therapists. At butterfly we have an organizational structure with leadership opportunities in terms of clinic directors, clinical leads, culture officers, community outreach and marketing managers that current clinicians can grow into. We also have specific projects that can be taken on for a shorter term commitment but to help give a taste of leadership and a unique challenge within the clinical role.
If you are passionate about kids and interested in a career path with Butterfly, please send a resume and cover letter, detailing why you think that you would be a great fit our team to firstname.lastname@example.org